Like most people, you probably have hopes and dreams for the future — some specific and definable, others simply glimmers or feelings. Either way, they are the “sign posts” that give you direction for the future and keep you focused on the important things in the here and now. At the same time, your beliefs and values help you keep your bearings on this journey.
To help shape the way you spend your time and resources now with an eye on the future, we invite you into our Discovery process, in which you can explore your hopes, dreams, beliefs, and values, by answering questions such as the following:
- What desires are most important to you and your family?
- What accomplishments in life would give you the greatest satisfaction?
- What would cause the greatest disappointment or regret later in life?
- What sort of impact do you want your life and your family to have?
- What is the ultimate legacy you will leave to your family and the world around you?
By expressing and defining your goals in the Discovery process, you will see your life’s mission more clearly in all its complexity and potential contradictions. Your life’s mission will be transformed from a vague concept to a steady beacon to guide your financial future. This beacon will allow us to navigate through the subsequent Planning process and to ensure that you progress toward accomplishing what matters most to you in your lifetime. We aim to free you and your family to enjoy your own unique understanding of prosperity.